Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, May 3, 2012

how do you style your hair?



Hello friends! Welcome to Thursday! I feel like ever since I finished school this semester my days have gone by so fast! It's weird!
Anywhoo, I wanted to get some of your ideas for hair styles because lets face it, I'm not so good at these cute styles that are all over pinterest! Also, I don't look good in many of them, maybe it's because they are new styles but I don't know. Like many of you I have my own board for Pretty Hair Styles, filled with pictures of beautiful ways to do my hair. I can never seem to do any of these though! Are there any success stories you've had? Any new ones you've tried?!  I'd love to hear about them!

p.s. - isn't my hair getting long?!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...