Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Friends Day Wednesday {This Enchanted Pixie}

Welcome to Wednesday! Today I have an awesome friend from the UK here to share her self with you! She is truly great and I'm so glad that I met her! Please take a minute and read her words of wisdom, she has such a great out look! 

Hi! I'm Polly and I live in North Wales, UK, amongst the hills and valleys with my love and our three daughters. I'm a stay at home mama and we are also a home schooling family. I started blogging at This Enchanted Pixie just over two years ago to record the little moments of our lives, I discovered my great love for blogging and it has all grown from there. I also have a shop, where I sell my handmade, bohemian jewellery, which is inspired by my love of nature. while today i'm living the life that i always dreamt of, up until a few years ago I was still trying to please others and do 'what i should' not what i wanted. i suffered from bout after bout of depression, until i finally realized the mistake that i was making.
i'd spent my life trying to fit in, to be what i thought i should be, and often something different for each perosn i knew. that was a surefire recipe for disaster.
we only have one life, one chance to live our dreams and make ourselves happy. when a good friend told me to stop and think, hard, about what I wanted from this life, and to follow my dreams no matter how impossible they seem. i took her advice and realised what it was that made me happy - i started blogging, started putting myself out there, i set up an etsy shop, and {tried} to stop worrying what others thought about me. 
after a few months, i no longer had to try -  following my heart and being proud to be myself started to come naturally. today my life is a far cry from what it once was. i'll admit there are the odd times i doubt myself, but i can look back on all i have achieved in the past couple of years and just how far i have come.
three steps to get you started: one sit down and write down all the things you'd like to do, how you'd like your life to be and how you want to spend your days two make an action plan of how you're going to get from where you are now to where you want to be {remember - babysteps} three believe in yourself - this is the most important - you have to truly believe that you can do it, otherwise anything you attempt will only be half-hearted and don't forget:
source
BLOG - SHOP - FACEBOOK -

I'm really grateful for these words of inspiration! You really do have to believe in your self in order to become who you truly can be! Thanks so much Polly for sharing your inspiration. I hope it has filled your morning and has given you a positive out look to your day!

If you want to be spotlighted on Friends Day Wednesday send me an email:
alyssadawsonblog@gmail.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...