Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

fun with foods: oatmeal cookies... I use to think they were healthy!!

So I'm going to tell you the truth, when Brand is home I do not blog! This was the first weekend in a very long time that we were both home and didn't have plans so we made the very most of our weekend and that is why I have not posted anything spectacular.

I love oatmeal cookies and I wanted to share with you some yummy oatmeal cookies that I made.
(Is it bad that they were devoured in about two days?!)

I just used the recipe under the lid of our Quaker Oats container!

1/2 pound margarine or butter
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 eggs
1 teasponn vanilla
1 1/2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
3 cups Quaker Oats
Chocolate Chips (I just put a few chocolate chips on the tops of my cookies)




4 comments:

kendal said...

these cookies look amazing, love that i stumbled across your blog, its darling!

Bon Bon said...

yum! my favorite kind of cookie:-) I definitely eat my fair share (aka all of them) in about two days! xoxo

Erin said...

Oatmeal cookies with chocolate chips are my FAVORITE!

Cami said...

Ok, so I'll email you my address so you can send me some. Hahah..just kidding ;)

Thanks for linking this one up, too, to First Day of My Life's Tasty Tuesday <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...