Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, April 9, 2012

Fact/Fiction, My Weekend!

Happy Monday Morning to you all!
How was your weekend?
Mine was pretty good!
Easter was good!
Got to be with family!
I love Easter and thinking about all the blessings we have.
I'm grateful for My Savior and for all the things he has done for me.
These things are surmountable to the things I will ever be able to do for him.
He is GREAT!

I wanted to start this week with some funny random things that happened to me.

Fact:
Husband and I walk up to order our food, we are at Five Guys and recently fell in love with their hamburgers, when the cashier says... and I quote
"You guys are so cute!!"
Not sure if we heard her right we both respond with "What?"
she again says "You guys are a  really cute couple!!!"
"Why thank you!" I respond.
I have never heard someone just say that to our faces...
Now, I'm sure when we walk through the mall that's what everyone is thinking as they stare..
haha! I kid!

Fact:
Sitting down at work,
I hear this really annoying sound out at my window and think
"I really hope those dumb roofers shut-up soon!"
Come to find out, it's a bird making a nest....
All of a sudden I don't mind the noise! (:

Fact:
At work (again)
Listening to 'N sync!
I'm definitely a '90's child!
(currently rocking it on Pandora!)
I might have got some silly looks from my co-workers!
haha!

Fact:
Hand-fed chipmunks at the park! Yes, for sure!!
Watch the video if you don't believe me!!


Happy Monday to you all! 
Have a great week! 
Going to try and do a positive posters post sometime this week!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...