Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

What I Wore: A little under the weather



Shirt: Kohls, UnderShirt: Down East, Jeans: Kohls, Shoes: TOMS, Bracelets: Juicy and Nordstorm, Necklace: Nordstrom, & gifl. Sunnies: AE

Not much on my mind today.
I'm feeling a little bit blank from being sick.
Isn't it the pits?
Being sick is so lame because you don't feel like doing anything!

So, I will just leave you to my pictures of what I wore this weekend
So check out my other posts, my facebook page and my etsy!

I'll be posting my baby blessing blankets up too!
They are really cute.
If you want to see a preview check out my facbook. (:




2 comments:

Kelsie Lynn said...

Love your glitter toms!

amy and jesse hudson said...

One of my friends has these in pink. Are you feeling better now?

Anyway,thanks so much for linking at Drab to Fab!

Today's party link: http://www.amynjesse.com/2012/04/drab-to-fab-link-up-13-features.html

Have a great weekend! :)

Amy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...