Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, June 4, 2011

You'd Think My Life Was One Big Vacation

My friends I am going somewhere again. 
Right now I truly know what you are thinking. 
What is this girl complaining about? 
She is hardly ever at work. 
{Actually I have never taken this much time off in the whole 2 and a half years I have worked here.}
But, I know if I don't go on this little trip I will regret it. 
You see, my younger brother is going on a mission!
When I say younger I mean younger, not smaller as I seem to be the shortest child in my family even though I am the oldest. 
So obviously this trip is not going to be as much fun as Mexico because My Mom, Dad and I will be dropping my brother off at the MTC. 
If you are not familiar with the meaning of MTC head over to this link
My brother will be a full time missionary and will be serving the people of the Dominican Republic.

My favorite missionary quote is:
Missionary: Someone who leaves their family for two year so that other can be with their families for eternity. 


It is hard to believe that I wont see or talk to my brother for two whole years. 
{except for letters and a call on Mothers Day and Christmas}

The hubs, my other younger brother {once again younger not smaller}and Mike's Dog will be staying home. I think they are kinda excited to just have a boys week! (:

So wish me luck because there are going to be lots of tears!
Oh and don't worry, I will post so pictures!

1 comment:

Vivian said...

Well he's been called to a great place. He will LOVE warmth and humility of the people and the people will LOVE him back. We have a trip to Punta Cana on the works in the next year or so..I may have to look him up :) Best to him..and you, of course!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...