Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

What I Wore {Wednesday!}

This is the first time I can actually say this is what I wore Wednesday!
Not that I wore it all day because I had to wear my dismal work shirt that doesn't go with anything...
But after work I threw this lovely outfit on and said 
Ahhh Paris, man I want to go back so stinkin' bad! 

So at this location we went to the new bridge that is near our parents house. This bridge is such a sore thumb because it looks like it belongs in the ghetto and I assure you our parents don't live in the ghetto. But since the city decided to waste some money we decided we needed to at least walk the bridge once. This is when I decided it would make for a great WIW post! (:



Cardigan: Kohl's
Shirt: Boutique in Paris
Undershirt: Down East Basics
Shorts: Kohl's
Watch: Fossil
Shoes: Reef
Purse: Dooney Bourke






Like my Reef Flips?!


So the hubs told me to put my arm around the cactus and I was very afraid that I would touch it and get stuck!

Also. the one problem with layered hair is you can't really braid your hair! 

Linking up:

Momma Go Round
Making

1 comment:

Cait said...

Cute outift :) I think your hair looks nice but I know what you mean about the layers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...