Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Friends Day Wednesday!!

 Welcome to Friends Day Wednesday!
I have a new bloggy buddie!!
I don’t think you understand what this means to me!
I love meeting new people and Toni is no exception!
Toni from A Little Joy is a super cute lady!
She has a super cute baby girl too!!
Toni is new to blogland and needs lots of bloggers to give her a warm welcome!
She also says that she will do a giveaway as soon as she reaches 15 followers!! Yup, you heard that right!
Toni has a lot to talk about and is quite an interesting gal!
Get to know her for your self!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Really what else is there to say except, I am a mommy.  A new mommy.  I have been at it for 5 months.  
She wanted to come Christmas Eve but arrived in the early hours of Christmas morning. 
And she was perfect.  
 I am in love with her daddy. 
 We got married on a Summer Day in 2007.  
It was hot. Very hot.  
But I was too nervous to notice.  
We flew off into the sunset and spent our first days as husband and wife on a beach
 We now live in a little home in the middle of the desert.  Most people cant believe we live here.  But its not so bad, besides- I've never seen the stars shine as bright as they do way out here.  




Isn't this baby cute?!


Love the Photo booth pictures!


Toni loves her baby, her hubs, to travel, she knows hot to knit, and went to Paris. And she blogs all about these wonderful things! 
Hmmm... All these things, except the baby, sound like she is describing me! Toni and I have a lot in common! Head over to A Little Joy and show her your comment LOVE! Don't forget about her soon to be giveaway!



1 comment:

Toni said...

Thankyou so much! I got to see this Thursday morning the I headed to the mountains with no internet so I have been kinda m.i.a - but THANKYOU! Your so sweet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...