Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, June 3, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday

{one} do you believe in ghosts? 

Nope.


{two} are you more of a talker or more of a listener? 

I am a listener, my husband always asks me why I don't talk more...I just don't!

{three} would you rather get up early or sleep late? 

It all depends on how late I stayed up. But usually I like getting up early. I have to for work so my body is just use to it. 

{four} if you could instantly become an expert at one type of dance, what type would you choose? 

I like hip-hop, I always wish I could move the way those dancers do!

{five} what's your favorite drink? 

My favorite drink is the double chocolaty chip from Starbucks. 
it is delish!



{six} if your house caught fire and you could only grab three things, what would they be? 

Computer tower because it has all our pictures in it. 
My Chase necklace.
and
Letters from our missionary brothers. 

{seven} if you could only visit one restaurant for the next five years, which would it be? 

Cheese Cake Factory... duhhh

{eight} who inspires you the most? 

Hard working people who have it all!



{nine} if you had your own talk show, who would your first three guests be? Shia Labeouf
Hillary Duff
{weird this rhymes}
Brittany Murphy
{even though she is dead}

{ten} sneakers or sandals? 
SANDALS! Especially if I just got my toes did!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...