Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, June 27, 2011

What I Wore {It's my Half Birthday!}

Today it is officially my half birthday!
I've always wanted to celebrate my half birthday only because my real birthday is 2 days after Christmas, so people tend to forget.
---------------------------------------------------------------
When I was younger I use to pay every kind of sport! 
I grew up with two younger brothers! What do you expect?!
So this post it in memory of my past sporty life!
I now sit in a receptionist desk or cubicle all day.
Drastic change I know!
Sports are so much fun! 
Especially when it's your turn to serve and if you make this point your team wins!!
There is so much adrenaline and it gets your heart going!
What sports did you play?!



Cardigan: Forever 21
Tank: Forever 21
Cami: Kohls
Capris: Kohls
Shoes: DSW
Necklace: Moda Chic Boutique
Bracelette: Tiffany's 






p.s I was sick of my hair today, so I just pulled it halfway back! 

Linking up:

Momma Go Round

Making

6 comments:

Nicole @ Miss Mommy said...

Hey there!. Came over from RMRS. Following you now :). Love your outfit. btw...my birthday is the 26th of December, so I celebrated my half birthday a few days ago ;)

Rolled Up Pretty and Cut Off Thoughts said...

Darling outfit, I LOVE it! I don't know if I like anything more than cute floral shirts with cardigans. So cute and comfy! I found ya from The Look Book, have a great day!
Savannah
I'd love for you to come say hello!
http://rolledupprettyandcutoffthoughts.blogspot.com/

Sarah said...

HAPPY HALF BIRTHDAY!! haha I totally celebrate that too :D I LOVE LOVE LOVE that most of that outfit consists of Forever 21 - that's pretty much the best store in the whole wide world :D

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

Happy half birthday! Cute outfit. I do like your hair like that.

*Erin

Linda Z said...

I don't do sports, but I roller skate... does that count? Cute floral and cardi! :)

Shannon Olson said...

That is such a cute look!
Love the bright colorful top=)
http://shannonolson.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...