Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, April 2, 2011

What I Wore {Friday Edition}


Here we are! Another week gone by and it is the weekend! 
I LIVE FOR FRIDAYS!
It's my day off and I really don't like work!
I'm more of a
'have fun making sure the house is clean, laundry is done, groceries are in the fridge' 
kind of girl!
It isn't fun to be yelled at all day because someone else doesn't return calls
or doesn't give the 'right' answer. 
Yes I am the filter. 
I am the one who gets the blunt of the yelling
{even though they think they do!} 
(:

Shirt: Forever 21
Cammi: Down East Basics
Jeans: Buckle
Flip-Flops: Reef
Belt: Forever 21
Bracelet: Rocky Point, Mexico





Yay for my HAWT new outfit!! 
All thanks to the hubs!! 
-----------------------------------------------
Linking up to these lovely places:



Momma Go Round

Making

7 comments:

Marianne said...

Your outfit is so cute. I have never been to Forever 21, looks like I have been living under a rock. Hm, maybe I should ask hubby for a shopping spree for new clothes for my birthday next weekend?
Hopping over from Eisy Morgans bloghop.

TexaGermaNadian said...

Pretty dang cute! I cannot wait to get back to the states and shop it up at Forever 21. I've been missing that place :)
http://texagermanadian.blogspot.com/

Nina @ Momma Go Round said...

SUCH a cute top!!!! I swear I haven't shopped at F21 in years until the last week. I had no idea how cute their stuff was??!!! That top belted is just beautiful on you! Thanks so much for joining the party!

Candice @ Made With Love said...

Super cute outfit! :)

Karri said...

I found you via Momma Go Round. Your outfit is so cute and, well, your personality looks so 'sunshiney' too!

Laura @ live.laugh.photograph said...

that floral print is SO pretty!!! i love the paired belt with it... this outfit is rockin'!

MommyMeagan said...

Such cute outfit. Love the floral top and fun belt. you are adorable. New follower here ;) from making the world cuter.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...