Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Awkward & Awesome!

I consider my self to be pretty normal.
But maybe some of my awkwardness is not normal!
I found this super cute blog 
{button below}
and I like her posts! 
I like reading about awkward and awesome things 
that happen to other people 
and it makes me feel even more normal!!

So here is another first post for me!
Awkward & Awesome!

Awkward
  • Facebook can cause all sorts of awkward situations. For example, my husband and I share a Facebook account and we constantly have random people friend request us and sometime we have to ignore the requests because we don't know them! But there was a specific person who we ignored and came up to us and asked us if we saw their friend request!! Uhhh...

{yes for the moment I can only think of ONE awkward thing!!}

Awesome
  • I FINALLY got to go on a shopping adventure! My sweet husband let me pick out some outfits and I really cannot wait for WWW! I am going to have the cutest outfits!
  • I stood up for my self the other day! This man though he was all that and I totally dished it right back! Maybe that isn't very nice but I am no longer bing pushed around!
  • General Conference is this weekend! I cannot wait to listen to all the AMAZING talks!!
  • My niece was blessed on Sunday and we went to her party later that night and I got to holder the whole time!!! {I love her!}



----------------------------------------------------------------------

Wanna see other Awkward & Awesome Posts?! 
Check out this website!!


-----------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget about 

If you want to be featured send me a quick email with info
'about you'!!
moda_chic_boutique@hotmail.com
Can't wait to hear from you!


1 comment:

Shellsea said...

Hiya, I'm a new follower. Just found your blog today. Can't wait to read more.

Facebook almost always results in awkwardness. Its the nature of the beast. :)

shellseaoberski.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...