Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Friends Day Wednesday!!

Hello there my lovely friends
Welcome to Friends Day Wednesday for Round 2!! 
This time we are introducing a pretty cool chica or should I say 'dame'?!

Maybe I'm partial {actually no--I'm not}
but Chrissy loves to do the same things I do!!
I'm not going to spoil her introduction so lets get to it!

--------------------------------------------------


Hello everyone! I am Chrissy from Whimsical Poppysmic.
My family and I moved from Germany to the States 2,5 years ago. The hubby's job brought us here and we are having a lot of fun living here in the suburbs of Chicago! Although it can get tough living so far away from your family and friends and not being able to go visit them just like that!

I started blogging 7 months ago and my little blog has grown so much in that short period of time! I have met so many amazing and inspiring bloggers, I can't even imagine life without my daily dose of blogging! I blog about out life here in Illinois, about being a Girl Scout leader and a member of the PTO at my daughter's school! I write about my craftiness or about my moods, anything that comes to my mind!

 I have always been creative and loved knitting, crocheting and embroidery! I have a passion for felt and all things whimsical. After showing some of my creations on my blog and seeing the response I got, I decided to open my own Etsy shop Whimsical Poppysmic last December!
And it is so much fun!

You can find me on twitter - I love tweeting! So, come on over for a visit - I'd love to have you!

----------------------------------------------------

Isn't she super fun?!
I sure think so!

Wanna be a part of Friends Day Wednesday but don't know how?!

Send me a quick 'about you' email and I'll hook you up!!
moda_chic_boutique@hotmail.com

Can't wait to hear from you!

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Thanks so much for the lovely feature! I hope your readers don't get confused by my name change! haha It's still me!! xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...