cardi/tank: tjmaxx, jeans: macy's, sandals: target, belt: nordstroms
Happy Monday Friends! I hope you all had a lovely weekend and enjoyed your time. How was the weather in your neck of the country? Did you watch any of the Olympics?! FYI, if you are looking for a specific even to watch head over HERE and see what times they will be on. I know my favorite is the gymnastics... HOW DO THEY DO IT?! Anyways, since it's Monday and we all get the Monday blues I wanted to write down 10 things that I am thankful for, in no particular order mind you...
1. Brand - I'm not sure where I would be today without Brand, he really helps me with problems that I have and always has something positive to say. I'm grateful for Brand because he truly sees the good in everyone.
2. Family - Without my mom and dad I wouldn't have aspirations or be as hard working, they have really taught me a lot.
3. Gospel - Without church and the beliefs that I have I would be a much different person and I don't even want to think about my life without the Gospel.
4. Friends - Really allow me to just be me, I don't have to put up a barrier, I can act like silly me and they get it!
5. Nature - I love nature, I love green grass, I love mountains, I love the trees, I love being outside and just laying on the grass - on a blanket of course because I'm allergic to grass, but I just love nature! Without nature where would the beauty be?
6. Babies - They make me smile and they make me happy.
7. Blogging - I'm grateful for blogging because it helps me release my thoughts and it helps me understand that I'm not the only one who is going through certain things.
8. The material things I have - This sounds horrible but it's true, I'm grateful for the things I have, a bed, clothes, shoes, all of my material things. I am so blessed to have them.
9. Knowledge - Without knowledge I wouldn't know anything!
10. Faith - Faith is knowing the sun will rise. I'm grateful for faith because it helps me feel safe.
From My Grey Desk Blog, Lovely Little Things, My Girlish Whims, The Pleated Poppy, Rolled Up Pretty, Sugar and Spice, Finding Beauty in the Ordinary, Rae Gun Ramblings, Lollipops, Lowercase Letters, Just Because, Vintage Gwen