Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

another introduction

 Rockey Point


Almost a year ago I introduced myself using ABC's today I'm going to re answer those questions!  If you want to check out my post from a year ago click HERE

Age: 23
Bed size: Queen
Chore you hate: Doing laundry
Dogs: No dogs
Essential start to your day: eating an apple and peanut butter before work
Favorite color: PINK!
Gold or silver: Gold
Height: 5 6'
Instruments you play: piano
Job title: Administrative Assistant
Kids: none yet
Live: Glendale, AZ
Middle name: Anne
Nickname: Lyss, Lid, Lyssa
Overnight hospital stays: None
Pet peeve: When people say they 'deserve' something or when they say they 'don't have time'.
Quote: "Faith in God includes Faith in His timing" - Neal A. Maxwell
Righty or lefty: Righty!
Siblings: Two younger brothers
Time you wake up: 7, I get ready fast!
University attended: ASU
Vegetables you dislike: broccoli, cauliflower, artichokes, and lots more, not a vegetable fan
What makes you run late: Trying to find the perfect outfit, can't find shoes oh and where's my purse!!
X-actally when was your last vacation: June actually, I love Rocky Point!
Yummy food: Chocolate pancakes, Mexican food.
Zoo animal: Tiger!

Some of my answers have changed from a year ago! Pretty cool! Have you done this ABC game? If so link it up in the comments so we can visit you!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...