Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, June 7, 2012

positive thursday: attitude is everything

Good morning friends! How was your Wednesday!? Who else is glad that it is already Thursday morning?! I know I am! This week was a pretty good week! I'm keeping up with my running! I can almost run a mile without taking a break, people... this is a pretty big accomplishment for me seeing as I haven't ran a mile, on the side walk... ellipticals not included, in over  five years! I'd say a 5 day training period is pretty darn good!

Is is just me or when you were younger did your mom always say "attitude is everything!"? My mom did, I remember specific experiences where she would say that and I would just sit back roll my eyes and say that exact line in a naggy voice as to mimic her. Let me just say this now... sorry mom! You were right. Attitude IS everything!

Have you ever noticed that when you have a bad attitude everything seems to go wrong? You blame it on your luck or something that has to do with your status in life. The last thing we want to do is blame ourselves. The fact is our attitudes change out outlook and the way we feel. Attitude truly makes us who we are.

Think about it, SMILE. Right now, DO IT! Now is there someone in the room with you?! Smile at them, if you don't have someone in the same room with you go find someone and smile at them! Seriously DO IT!! What did they do? Maybe they thought you were crazy, but more than likely they smiled back!! A positive attitude, like a smile, is contagious! It really is! It also makes you a happier person, it makes the impossible become so possible!

I dare you to be positive this week! You can do it!

This week I'm remembering the beach! I cannot wait to go back to this lovely sight!
What are you remembering this week, better yet what are you going to be positive about this week?!

6 comments:

Elisabeth said...

love this! its so true - my mom used to teach me that happiness is a choice - that if you choose to be happy (basically have a good attitude) you will be :)
love,
elisabeth
ps. there's this fabulous giveaway going on right now if you're interested :)
http://lavitaebella-elisabeth.blogspot.com

Elisabeth said...

love this! its so true - my mom used to teach me that happiness is a choice - that if you choose to be happy (basically have a good attitude) you will be :)
love,
elisabeth
ps. there's this fabulous giveaway going on right now if you're interested :)
http://lavitaebella-elisabeth.blogspot.com

Erin said...

Great post, it is so true! I have a really hard time staying positive, so this post was exactly what I needed! <3

The Arizona Russums said...

Good job on running, sister! I am very impressed by your five day training!

Nicole@Show Off Friday said...

Thanks for the great post. You are so right that attitude determines so much!

Lucy McCracken said...

I love this and your attitude! It's contagious! Great post. I'm so happy you linked up! I love your blog as well. Just joined it :)
www.findyoursparkle2.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...