Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

fun foods: frozen yogurt

How was your weekend friends?! Mine was pretty good! I had some fun running and hanging out with Brand!
don't the weekends feel like they go by too fast!? I feel like we should have a four day work week and three day weekends! haha! Wouldn't that be so great!?

I have a delicious recipe that I found from Happy Together. Its a summer treat and it's pretty fun! (Sorry for the poor picture quality, I used my phone camera and it was night time so there was no natural light.)

All you need:
Your favorite flavors of Whips! Yoplait Yogurt.
Parchment paper
Baking pan


Place dollops of the yogurt on the parchment paper and then place the pan in the freezer. 
I waited six hours before I ate mine and they were the perfect temperature.
 Then you just take them off the pan, place them in a bowl, let them melt a little and there you have it!!

It kind of reminds me of 'Dippin' Dots' remember those?! They were my favorite!!! 

5 comments:

Erin said...

Frozen yogurt is my favorite but it is so expensive when I go out to those little serve-yourself bars! I take my kids there regularly and they LOVE it. (Kids I nanny, I'm a little too young to have three children, haha!) Thanks for the tips! You rock!

Elle said...

Holy WOW this is a genius idea... really... simply genius. I only wish I wasn't off dairy and that soy yogurts were nice... they are not... they are GROSS!!! Love Elle xo

Cami said...

Oh wow. This is such an interesting idea!!!!! SO INTERESTING. It sounds delicious...I will DEFINITELY have to do this :) What a great summer treat! :)

Thanks for linking up to First Day of My Life's Tasty Tuesday <3

Chrissy @ Boerman Ramblings said...

I do this with regular yogurt but never tried with whipped.. can not wait thanks for sharing!

Jeanette said...

Ok, I've got to try this. I love yogurt!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...