Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

fun foods: healthy breakfast

Top of the Tuesday morning to ya!
I've got a yummy breakfast snack that will fill you up and its actually pretty healthy! 
As you all know I've been on this healthy kick lately, I'm just looking to eat better. It's amazing what eating healthy natural foods can do for you! A lot of my recipes come from Taralynn, she is great and has some awesome recipes! Take a look at her website, she has lots more! 

What you need:
Bread (more healthy if you have whole wheat)
Bananas 
Strawberries
Cinnamon 
Stevia (sugar, much healthier sugar)

All you do is toast your bread, slice up a banana, slice up some strawberries, sprinkle some cinnamon and sugar (Stevia) on there and you are good to go! 



If you try it, let me know what you think!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...