Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Friend's Day Wednesday {You + Me = We}

I’m deeply in love with my hub, DIY projects, writing and seeing the simplier thing in life. If I can put a smile on your face then mission accomplished. I have had the most amazing almost two years with my hub and the awesome honor of being his wife for 10 months. We are still figuring things out, but everyday is a great adventure. If I am not writing my book or doing DIY projects with random furniture in my home. I am trying to stand the heat in Dear old St. George Utah. I’m just a wife trying to enjoy life.  If you want something that could be totally relatable to your life come on over to You + Me=We and see how things go! :) 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...