Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, May 18, 2012

my week in pictures: linky party

It's FRIDAY friends! We made it! Do you have instagram? I have an ipod touch that takes pictures and sometimes I feel like I post SO MANY pictures! haha! But, if you have an instagram you can follow me @lyssadawson and I would love to follow you too! So, here are my fun pictures from this week! 

 /sweet little maggie mae, she is such a good girl!/
 /last saturday I checked out the forecast, it didn't look too appealing/
 /the best tortillas are from mexico! seriously!!/
 /best mother's day, I got to talk to my younger brother who is serving a church mission in the Dominican Republic and I miss him so much! This is a picture of me while we were talking to him, (that's a phone to the right!)/
/I need your help, I'm looking for more baby blanket color ideas (: /


Come back next week for more pictures of my week, oh and follow me on instagram!
 @LyssaDawson

Don't forget about the linky!!
Make sure you follow my blog
grab a button so others can link back
only link directly to your picture posts
and
(I reserve the right to delete your link if it is inappropriate!)


Photobucket

I'm linking up:


1 comment:

A Hand Crafted Home said...

Hi Alyssa,

I'm just stopping by as part of the bloggy link up from Vintage Wanna Bee. I always love discovering new blogs. Thanks for Linking up.
-Brittany
www.ahandcraftedhome.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...