Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Friends Day Wednesday: Ellen & Book Club


Ellen and I are officially friends! Why? Well, it's all because I bought her clever book Seriously... I'm Kidding. Last week I checked out the price on Amazon and I couldn't pass it up! The above picture is me after I opened it. I was so excited!

Now if you don't know Ellen you should get to know her. She is a hoot and is constantly cracking jokes! I don't have tv but I enjoy watching her show online, I cannot tell you how many times I've cracked up because of the funny things she says. Maybe some day I'll get to go to the Ellen show and say "Ellen, dance!" Anyways, this book is seriously great! Ellen is such a positive person, she has a kind heart and a huge funny bone! I especially like this book so far because she is so honest and upfront! It's great!

If you have been a follower of mine for a while now you will remember when I had a book club. Let's be honest I have never been a reader and until last year I had never actually finished a book in my life, except the scriptures of course. But, I found out that reading truly is fun when you are reading something interesting! haha! So I'm starting my book club back up! yay! Send me an email or comment with a list of books that you would like to read or have read and we will get our book list going! This first book I'm starting off with is of course Seriously... I'm Kidding by Ellen DeGeneres. So, if you want to be a part of the book club grab your copy of Seriously... I'm Kidding by Ellen DeGeneres and read along! At the end of the month I will have a book review and maybe a linky party with everyone else's review! So, what are you waiting for?!


Photobucket"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...