Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

what is it about jack johnson?


I'm a real sucker for music. Especially when it's good music! I mean that IS the only kind of music I listen to! So yesterday I had just finished up my finals, got 100% on my government final HELLO, and I head over to youtube. The main reason I use youtube is to watch music videos or listen to music. So youtube recommended that I would like Jack Johnson - Banana Pancake and Taylor, so I said heck yes and CLICK... heaven.
What is is about that music that makes me feel so good?! I can't explain it but, I wonder if I'm the only one who feels that way... anyways, maybe this music makes me feel as relaxed as I would feel if I were on the beach!? To that I say YES! ... Some day soon beach, some day soon.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

taylor is one of my all-time favorites! :) great selection!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...