Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Friends Day Wednesday {My Beautiful Life}

I once had a weekly post called 
Friends Day Wednesday 
It was a great place for me to tell you about the new friends I met and like!
So, I'm proud to announce that Friends Day Wednesday is back! 
And to start us off  we have Kelsie from My Beautiful Life.

Here is Kelsie!
Hello everyone! I am Kelsie from My Beautiful Life. 
I am first year college student studying early childhood education at Eastern Michigan University with hopes of someday being a kindergarten teacher. 
I love fashion and home decorating {even though I don't have a house yet}, and 
I die for all things made with chocolate or pasta. 
When it comes to clothes; have an unhealthy obsession with polka dots, stripes, and giant hair flowers. 
In my spare time I love shopping for a good deal {I'm a coupon queen} and volunteering at a local elementary school.


I started my blog so I could have a creative outlet, and has turned into a place where I high-light all of the aspects of my beautiful life. 
I love to post about  my supportive family, my loving boyfriend, and life as a college student.
My blog gives readers a peak into my beautiful {and sometimes crazy} life."
 

BLOG - FACEBOOK -

If you want to be featured on Friends Day Wednesday send me an email:
alyssadawsonblog[at]gmail.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...