Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, February 27, 2012

What I Wore: So much going on!



Cardi: F21, Shirt: DownEaset, Necklace: Simply Created, Jeans: Macy's, Shoes: Payless

This weekend was very eventful.
There were good moments and bad moments.
I think this might have been one of the most emotional weekends I have had in a while.

There are many things that I do not blog about.
I feel that there are too many people, that I personally know,
Who read my blog.
And I don't want them to wrongfully judge me.

I feel like is so much easier to open up to people I don't know
Because I feel like they wont judge me as much.
Do you ever feel that way?
Like talking to a complete stranger about things is so much easier?

Someday I hope to get it all off my chest and just let it all out.
Until then, I'll get my homework done and start working on other things.

Happy Monday everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...