Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Fact/Fiction: Things about life


Fact:
I held a brand new baby and imagined all the things that might come his way. (He has great parents!!)

Fact:
I love writing my brother letters and reading his responses to our questions! He is such a great example to me!

Fact: 
I want some more heels. At work we have wood floors and I LOVE the clacking sound heels make on the wood! Is that crazy?!

Fact:
I'm done with homework for the week!

Fiction:
I know what my future holds.

Fiction:
I love waiting for things to just fall into my lap, its like being blind folded.

Fiction: 
I never cry because I miss the people I've lost and I never cry because my brother isn't here.

Fact: 
I love my family, friends and am so grateful for the things I have!

Have a great weekend everyone! I will be volunteering, crafting, setting up a giveaway and finding time to finish my beautiful blanket!!

1 comment:

Allyssa Zemke said...

I don't wear heels much anymore but I remember wearing them in high school every once in a while and I remember feeling a sense of power when I'd walk through the halls and I'd hear that clanking on the floors from my heels haha!!

Allyssa
breakfastatthezemkes.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...