Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Later Days

See ya later.
Austa la vista baby.
Chao.
Peace out.
Till we meet again.
Do svidaniya.

What am I trying to say?
Well, I'm trying to say that I won't be blogging much anymore.
Don't count me out for good, just count me out for daily;
post,
tutorials,
fashion updates,
recipies,
and all the stuff bloggy mom's have time for.
I have found my schedule to be very busy,
Unlike many people that I follow,
and I'm not able to keep up with their constant posts.
I am in no way trying to say that these people have all the time in the world.
However, I am saying they have more time than I do.

I started this blog to sell my hobby.
I made friends,
Found great tutorials, ideas and much more

So look for me in the future.
When I've stopped being a workaholic and
have become a SAHM.
Maybe I'll do a little post here and there but, this is my last hurrah.
[even though it's not a hurrah]

Thank you for all your support and friendship! Lets keep in touch!

moda_chic_boutique [at] hotmail [dot] com  or
aslamandt [at] yahoo [dot] com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...