Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, September 25, 2011

My Coupon Journey Has Started

My husband and I totally scored this week!
If you looked at the ads and saw the deals then you know what I mean!
We bought 3 Popular Board games for $3, not lying!
When they are originally $15!
We also bought Cheerios for $.80
and saved 50% on our grocery bill {would have saved more but I made a little mistake}

I still know what you all are thinking,
You are just buying things and you are never going to use them.
Not true, Board games work great for Christmas gifts Birthday presents or toy donations.
And this is the first time that my husband and I have bought name brand cereal!
We are just loving it!

Remember, I like to use these websites:

The Krazy Coupon Lady
The Cents Able Shoppin - With Arizona in mind
Ms Couponista - A new one I really like

How did I start my couponing?
First:
You need to buy a binder and baseball card holders. {This might sound over the edge but trust me do it!} This is where you keep your coupons organized!
Second:
Look at all the ads, see what's on sale and see if you have a coupon for it or if you can find one.
Third:
Look at the blogs and see what deals they are finding. Chances are they found some free deals from the online couponing sites.
Fourth:
Get your game plan ready! Make sure you have all your coupons ready and all together! And print your store policies!!! 


Helpful Tips:

  • When you go shopping for the first time don't start with too many coupons. Start slow and work your way up.
  • Also you want to make sure you are picky about your cashier. Typically you want to choose the younger cashiers who are friendly and easy going. {I know several people who have chosen the older cashiers and have had lots of trouble.}

I hope you are all interested in saving some money! Good luck to you all and let me know if you have any questions!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...