Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Me A to Z

I'm loving Casey from The Wiegand's. She is a super cute momma and I wanted to copy her A to Z idea!



Age: 22
Bed size: queen
Chore you hate: cleaning my bedroom!
Dogs: none
Essential start to your say: letter writing
Favorite color: pink
Gold or silver: sliver
Height: 5 6'
Instruments you play: piano?
Job title: receptionist
Kids: none yet
Live: Glendale, AZ
Middle name: Anne
Nickname: Lys, Lid, Lyssa
Overnight hospital stays: none
Pet peeve: people who don't follow rules
Quote: "The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They make the best of everything they have!"
Righty or lefty: right
Siblings: two younger brothers
Time you wake up: 6!
University attended: does Rio count?
Vegetables you dislike: broccoli
What makes you run late: pinterest, my hair, what outfit I want to wear, lots of things!
X-acatlly how did your week go: this week was awesome! Spent lots of time with the hubs! (:
Yummy food: mexican food, CPK mac n cheese, ice cream
Zoo animal: zebras, monkeys, and elephants





Starting my weekend hanging out with this guy! (:
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

AmandaDF said...

I love the "What makes you run late" question-pinterest definitely makes me run late as well! I'm hopelessly in love/addicted lol

Tonya the Hobo Girl said...

Hey, I'm hopping over from FTLOB Comment Sunday.

If I were to do the same...for the zoo animal question I would copy yours. Except I'd substitute zebras for meerkats. I love those little turds.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...