Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, August 19, 2011

Awkward & Awesome Week

Awesome:

  • Sitting in the Walmart parking lot letting my husband put eye drops in my REALLY red eye. I kept blinking and so the drops wouldn't go in till he 'lied' to me and said "Okay I'm not going to drop it yet" but he did and it worked! From then on I gave him permission to 'lie' to me about when he would put the eye drops in my eye!

  • So Many 'THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID" moments!

  • Brother landed in the DR!

  • Finishing my book

  • Creating a super cute cuddly Giraffe

  • Actually having all my outfits planned out the night before so I wasn't scrambling  around to find something to wear.  

  • 2 Date Nights this week!

  • AZ Humane Society Orientation on Saturday! So ready to help and visit those cute puppies!

Awkward: 

  • Forgetting someones name at work and calling them the wrong thing! Oops! 

  • Walking around all day with my NASTY red eye, I swear I looked like someone from a scary movie with that thing!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...