Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, May 16, 2011

What I Wore

For each What I Wore post I like to use a different scene. 
This time we went to the lake by my parents house.
I remember feeding the ducks, walking around the lake with my mom, and bike riding around this lake!
Those are the childhood memories I will never forget!

------------------------------------------------------------

So as you all know I graduated and finally have my associates degree! 
Can you believe it?!
I got some pretty sweet gifts too!!
Brand got me super cute Jack Rogers Blue Suede Shoes
and 
My Family got me a super awesome Fossil watch! 
So of course, I had to incorporate these accessories into this What I Wore post 
because I want to show them off!

So check it out!


Shirt: Hollister
Undershirt: Down East Basics
Shorts: Kohl s
Cardigan: Target
Watch: Family
Shoes: Hubs
Pin: Moda Chic Boutique
 




There it is! 
I think it is a pretty cute summer time outfit! 
Oh and I think I did a pretty good job modeling seeing that I was sick and felt so dizzy the entire time!!

Linking up:

Momma Go Round
Making

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...