Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday {But it is Really Saturday}

Welcome to the weekend my friends! Hope you all had a good week and are ready for this!
Yesterday I made some delicious hair clips/headbands! 
Can't wait to post them!

Here is my Wee Bit Wednesday Post!! 

{one} what profession have you always admired?
ER Docs. How do they do it?! I am not good with blood!

{two} what would the title of your memoir/biography be if it was written today?
The boring of the boring! I feel like I have no excitement in my life! Haha!

{three} how far do you commute to work?
It takes me at least 30 minutes to get to work! and I drive there EVERYDAY!

{four} are your earlobes attached or detached?
Detached.

{five} do you eat the unpopped kernels of popcorn at the bottom of the bag?
Oh nasty! I don't, I don't really like popcorn anyways.

{six} what is the strangest gift you’ve ever received?
A dog carrier. I didn't even have a dog!

{seven} what is one tv show that you wish hadn’t been cancelled?
Full House! 

{eight} what is something that you are saving money for right now?
My future and paying off debt. Because boy we are gonna be up past our heads after dental school!

{nine} what hobby would you like to take up?
I don't have any other hobbies I want to learn! For now I've got all my wants down pat!!

{ten} how many times a year do you get really dressed up?
If you are talking like prom dressed up that never happens. But then if you are talking about wearing a dress/skirt then that happens every week for church!




























Can you tell we are tired?! 
Chaperoned Prom Last year and this picture was take at 1:30 am!!
We never stay up that late! 
And I am VERY EMBARRASSED TO POST THIS PICTURE!!
----------------------------------------------

I wanna see your wee bit wednesday answers!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...