Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The bubble some people don't have

Some people have a huge bubble
while others have no bubble at all.
I would like to describe my self as
someone who has a little bit bigger bubble than the average joe. 
Whenever my bubble gets squished like, say I am standing in line and someone comes up behind me and gets real close,
I inch forward a little while making sure I leave my foot behind me.
Sounds silly I know but I need my space!

So a  very interesting thing happened this weekend at Target.
I was pa-rousing through the clothing section when I came upon a cute dress that I wanted to look at.
As I looked up to see where my hubs went and all of a sudden I see this lady coming closer to me.
She keeps getting closer and closer till finally she is literally standing RIGHT NEXT TO ME!
I mean if I were to move an inch my hip would have touched hers!
So I keep to my business and look at the price tag on the dress.
She sees that I am looking at the price tag too and grabs it from my hands and goes 
"Oh I'm sorry."
What I wanted to say was
"Uhhh yeah what are you doing chic?!"
But I said
"Oh that's okay." {in a very uncomfortable voice}
But here is the kicker...
She kept holding the tag!!! 
Why did she say sorry then?!
She was still standing as close as ever and finally I gave up and said
"WOW! Your kidding right?!"
I Started laughing and walked away.
 I found my hubs told him what happened and found out he was watching the whole thing.
and was confused as well.

So I just wanted to give a little shout out to the girl who has no bubble. 
I have a bubble and I don't want it popped!! 

Was I rude?!


Have you ever had that happen to you?!


Okay this may exaggerate my bubble maybe take just the end part off! 
(:


2 comments:

Chrissy @ Boerman Ramblings said...

man.. i would have been so mad! you handled it well and yes i have a bubble and DO not like people in my space!

Vivian said...

I feel like I live in the bubble and find it hard to accept the bubbles other's create given that I'm so outgoing, opinionated, friendly, accepting etc...but when you get someone like that in my business in public... then I totally understand now all about bubbles...scary, too...good thing you weren't alone. Just found your blog through the blog hop and I'm following. Love it..really do!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...