Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, May 20, 2011

Father's Day is Around the Corner

Everyone seems to have a similar question on their mind.
What do I get my hubs, dad and gramps for Father’s Day?
I have a problem with buying gifts because I never know what to get anybody!
Especially because they don't want a new tie EVERY time they get gifts!
But this time around I know just what I am getting!
I found this super cute idea from Kari at Ucreate!
She is simply awesome and finds so many cute ideas!
I was stalking her blog one day and saw her post about Father’s Day.



She made a BBQ gift set! {totally stealing this idea! FYI SILS!}
She also has other good ideas! These include:

If your dad has other hobbies or likes; sports, mechanics, going to the movies, collecting certain items, or any thing else you can think of, just make him a basket full of those things! 
You ladies with kids kind of have it a little more easy because you know hubs, dad and gramps love anything from their little ones (kids, grand-kids and great-grand-kids)! 

Anyone else have ideas?! Let’s hear um!!

------------------------------------------

Note to All:

Just want to give you a heads up about the next giveaway…
As soon as I reach 101 Followers I will be doing another giveaway!
I’m not exactly sure what it will be yet… but I’m sure it will be good!!

1 comment:

Tiff @ Making The World Cuter said...

I made these as Fathers Day gifts this year-and for just about everything else!
http://makingtheworldcuter.blogspot.com/2011/05/flippin-cute-gift-idea.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...