Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, April 11, 2011

What I Wore {Lazy Day Edition}


Okay so I have been slacking
I usually do this post on Saturdays but since it was raining and I worked till
5 O'CLOCK! 
{yes I was very mad about this one!}

I didn't do my What I Wore post! 
{so rude!!}
I have been having a bad week at work and just want to relax. 
It doesn't help that there are 3 birthdays this week along with family in town and 
a BIL leaving on a mission on the 20th
I am a busy girl this week!!

But here is my post I was in a very BIG hurry and didn't get many pictures but I PROMISE my next one will be much cuter!!







Shirt: Old Navy
Belt: Forever 21
Jeans: Buckle
Sandals: DSW



Here is what we got after our lovely rain storm that lasted all Saturday that I didn't get to enjoy!!
Can you tell I'm upset?!


Look at this BEAUTIFUL Arizona sunset! I  love these! 

Linking up at:

Momma Go Round


Making

4 comments:

Krissy said...

lovely lovely outfit!!! that color looks great on you too. MMM the rainbow, what a great shot you got of it :)

Rebecca @ My Girlish Whims said...

aw you are so pretty! loving the outfit. belt & shirt combo is great :)

Sherri @ Design2Shine said...

Love the shirt and it belted. CUTE hair flower too! Love the HUGE planters in your photo. Beautiful sunset

Nina @ Momma Go Round said...

Those sandals are awesome! I love DSW :) And I love the beautiful scenery shots. Nothing like beautiful pictures to just make you smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...