Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, April 10, 2011

My ABC's






Age: 22
Bed Size: Queen
Chore you hate:  Doing dishes and laundry! What a DRAG!!
Dogs:  Don't have one
Essential start of your day:  Morning shake
Favorite Color:  Pink
Gold or silver: I like silver! Not really a gold girl
Height: 5'6
Instruments I play (or have played): No instrument but I use to play piano
Job Title: Receptionist/Back Office
Kids: None
Live: Arizona
Mom's Name: Lori
Nickname:  Lyss
Overnight hospital stays:  Thankfully none! 
Pet Peeve: When people think THEY somehow know everything!!
Quote from a movie: I'm not your horse Mr Blythe!!



Right or left handed: Right!
Siblings: 2 Younger Brothers
Time you wake up:  6:30 a.m.
Underwear: Haha!
Vegetables you dislike: I am a really picky eater so most everything!
What makes you run late: When I don't want to get out of bed on time, or think the clock says something other than what it does, but for work, sometimes I just don't care. 
X-rays you've had done: None
Yummy food you make: Hmmm, cake balls, lasagna, mac n cheese, haha! I don't really cook!
Zoo animal: I love zebras!! 







Now it is your turn!!
What are your abc's?!!?

1 comment:

Chrissy @ Boerman Ramblings said...

this is so fun! I hate dishes too!
I am posting one of these tomorrow!
thanks for sharing

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...