Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Things to Know About Me!!

I thought this idea was pretty cute!

Little Miss Momma is doing a 'Things you should know if we're gonna be bff link up" and I like it! Not that anyone really reads my blog anyways but for those few followers I have I thought it would be fun!

I like to Blog Stalk and do it way too often.

I steal cute ideas from other bloggers.

I LOVE the taste of Pepto-Bismol!
[but not the cherry flavor]
The first time I saw my husband I imagined kissing him!

I don't like my birthday... Dec 27th I mean come on!

If I had to choose between doing laundry or doing the dished I would choose laundry by far!

I hate opening presents in front of people.... what if you don't like what they gave you? or you had a previous conversation with the about how you didn't want that! can you say awkward?!?!

When I drive my husbands car (the infiniti) I drive it like I'm an old woman so I don't crash!

My husband is like my baby because I like spending my money on him!!

I am slowly learning Russian and it is such a cool language!!

My favorite color is pink.

I hate getting voice mail!!




1 comment:

Nichole @ The Pumpkin Seed said...

I hate opening presents in front of others too.

My BFF from high school's b-day is also Dec. 27. She hated it.

Loved reading your list...visiting from LMM.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...