Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, August 2, 2012

my week in pictures

Happy Friday Eve dear friends! Another week gone by means I have another batch of pictures to show you! This week I felt like I didn't get much accomplished, school is starting so soon and I feel like I have so much to do! Guess I need to make myself a schedule! I hope you all have a great weekend and enjoy your time before school starts! 
Follow me @lyssadawson

/ Brand and I went to the bookstore last weekend and we could hear the conversation of the people across the way.... the acoustics in that place are so weird! /
/ did you know I have a giveaway going on? with design work, ad space and other things to giveaway /
/ of course my weekend wouldn't be complete without a little bit of laundry! my new fav smell! /
/ I seriously didn't believe it was going to rain last weekend, but I'm so glad the weather proved me wrong! /
/ my sunday night isn't complete without mom's famous m&m cookies /
/ Brand and I were really early for dinner last weekend haha /
/ I rented 2 books with my new library card, I know I wont be able to read both of these books in 2 weeks but I wanted to keep my options open! /


I'm linking up:

3 comments:

NatashaTing said...

the bookstore looks lovely. here in my country we don't really have bookstores with tables and chairs for reading. Everyone just purchase and go, I think it is such a shame. :(

Natasha
http://picablocks.blogspot.com

Sarah @ The Not Quite Military Wife said...

Yum, those cookies look delicious! You will have to let us know how those books turn out, I was thinking of renting A Wifes Tale. Thanks for stopping by!

Kristina said...

Participating in the GFC Blog Hop for the first time! I'm your newest follower. :)

Kristina
http://www.yomichaelmichael.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...