Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Friends Day Wednesday {Simply Created Design}

I've had a lot of wonderful comments about my blog design and I wanted to introduce you to my blog designer Chrissy. 


Simply Created Design (SCD) is something i started due to my love for all things geeky like, html, CSS codes, and Photoshop. SCD is a place where I get to work with amazing people to create something that showcases their personality. I do things from complete blog redesign, to branding, facebook timeline photos, and buttons/signatures. Contact me at chrissy@simply-created.net for any of your design needs. I can work within any budget and often do trading of services. 

Chrissy is real easy to work with and she does a great job! She is very creative and knows what she is doing. Thanks for the awesome blog design Chrissy!! You are so awesome! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...