Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

when vacation ends real life begins

Every time vacation ends I am so sad! It's like this big dark storm cloud hangs over my head and says "Alyssa, today is your last day of vacation and tomorrow you have to go back to work, HA HA!"
Okay, this doesn't really happen but it sure feels like it!
I love going on vacation and I love being at the beach! LOVE! My favorite parts are swimming in the ocean, building sand castles, and just hanging out.
Brand and I got to go to Rocky Point and we had LOTS of fun!

Me encanta Puerto PeƱasco!!

Mangos are a must.

2 comments:

Elle said...

How cute are you with your little mango?! Looks like you had a fun time. love Elle xo

Erin said...

Cute! Mango is my favorite fruit! I drink Mango naked juice every single day. Anyway, you're adorable! Glad you had fun on your vacayy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...