Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

pinterest doesn't really help me learn how to do my hair.

On pinterest I find myself pinning lots of random things, but mostly I like to pin things about hair and style. This does not mean that I have great style or that I can do my hair all the cool ways you see on pinterest, it means I wish I could! Let me show you some of the pins I am talking about.

Links to all can be found here
 Still can't do this to save my life, especially to look so perfect!
 I'm not good with the whole french braid thing, some how mine turns into a goofy blob and it's just embarrassing.
Love these waves, I bet I could actually do this! 
Again with the fishtail thing, I really need someone to teach me how to do this!

 Is it easy for you to do your own hair? Do any of these tutorials help you? I hope I'm not alone when I say that I really can't do these! haha!

Linking up:
The Vintage Apple

4 comments:

Jenn @ PSP said...

You are so not alone. I always see these great hairstyles on Pinterest and think, I can do that. And I can't. Except for this one I found, which doesn't actually involve braiding but instead twisting and it looks like a braid, so that one's pretty great. Otherwise, nope, can't French or fishtail braid to save my life.

Erin said...

I can't ever get anything right on Pinterest. Like, I'll pin a million things onto my DC lifestyle board, but I've yet to put any into practice since moving here.

Emma said...

You are not alone! It took me ages to learn to braid and it's still not perfect, I can fishtail braid better than a normal braid though weirdly enough haha Both still look horrible when I do them though! :-P And tutorials just make me depressed, seeing how easy it is for them lol

Emma said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...