Liebste is a German word that means dearest. Now I don't know how this all started and I tried tracing it back but I couldn't so...
I was awarded the Liebster Blog by Amy from Sugar and Spice. For those of you that don't know Amy, you should get to know her! She is one of the sweetest bloggers I know! She is always giving comments to everyone, especially me! She is so great! So, THANKS for the award AMY! You are awesome!!
Here is a little bit of info on the Liebster award:
The Libster award is a "Share The Love Arrangement" given to inspirational bloggers with less than 200 followers.
Once you are awarded the Liebster award there is a To Do list to follow so don't break the chain!
1. Thank the person who presented you with the award on your blog. (This is a good way to tract who has had the Liebster award and who hasn't, it also helps us tract back to where the Liebster award came from!)
2. Link back to the blogger who gave you the award on your blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 2-5 other bloggers with less than 200 followers.
5. Let them know you've chosen them by leaving a comment on their blog.
So, here are a couple bloggers that I award the Liebster Blog award to:
Kelsie from My Beautiful Life
Erika from Southern Belle as an Army Wife
These girls really are so great! They have positive outlooks on life and they have great blogs! Go check them out!