Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

blessings all around!

Hello and welcome to Tuesday!
Yesterday was just one big drag so let hope today works out much better!!
I wanted to show all my friends, YOU!!
My blessing blanket that I made!
If you don't know me, I'm in love with crocheting!
I seriously should be a grandma I crochet so much!
So, I found these super cute patterns online and HAD to try them out.


This is the Chevron pattern,
I use Caron Simply Soft yarn and it really is so stinking soft!!
This has become my popular boy pattern!


This is the Catherine Wheeh stitch pattern,
I this this pattern is just perfect for little baby girls.
It's so delicate and elegant!
Anyways, hopefully I didn't bore you with my talk of crochet patterns.
(:
Let me know what you think!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...