Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

What I Wore


  Cardi: Target, Tank: Gifted, Jeans: Kohls, Shoes: Nine West, Sunnies: AE


Hello my friends!
I am currently on the phone with my Advising office getting ready to figure out my classed for next semester!
Can you believe that it is already MARCH?!
It's so great!
I love that the time is going by so fast!

Anyways, I'm getting ready for a little blog makeover...
Chrissy from Simply Created/Boerman Ramblings is oh so sweet and helping me update my blog!
Have you met Chrissy?! Well you'd love her! She is great!
So, I'm trying to figure out what  kind of colors to have and...
Well, obviously I need help with name decisions.
People, I'm not so sure I like the whole Moda Chic Boutique thing... especially for a blog.
So, let me rattle off a few names to you because I really enjoy your input!

for the blog name:
My Composition
Impractical Composition
A day in the life (is this one not already taken?)

for the etsy/shop:
Mandy Girl Boutique
Amanda Louise Designs (I feel like there already too many Amanda names though)

these are all the names I can think of right now but, all your creative ideas are more than welcome!
and thank you in advance for the help!

Have an awesome day!


Linking up:

Momma Go Round

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...