Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, March 23, 2012

My Week in pictures.... with my normal phone

I don't have a very fancy phone, in fact, I think I have had my phone for 3 years!
Yep, remember the EnV3?
That's what I have!
Those data packages are just too expensive for me.

So, I thought I would share with you some pictures
(from my normal phone)
haha!

Me, shamelessly smiling REAL big for my brother in the DR. Not a great picture I realize that AND you can see my phone in my glasses! NEAT!
(I sent him this pictures as I was headed to church!)
HELLO BREAKFAST!!! My mom makes the BEST m&m chocolate chip cookies!
This may be the reason why I am getting chubby!

This is my coupon mess! Do you coupon?! 
Glass of milk on the left corner, this might mean I had some whoopie pies that afternoon! (: 

Have an awesome week everyone! 
I PROMISE I will post more next week! I've got some stories!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...