Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Fact & Fiction

(a bright day in Mexico!)

I'm not like other bloggers.

I can't afford to shop at J. Crew, Anthropology, or any other designer brand for that matter.
I shop at Ross, TjMaxx, Target, Kohls and I like to thrift shop!

I don't have kids and I don't know when I will.

I don't have this cookie cutter house with wood floors or beautiful banisters.
I live in an apartment with stinky neighbors.

I don't have the newest car.
I drive my 95 accord and have driven it since I was sixteen!
(thanks mom and dad!!)

But, I don't care that I don't have these things!
I don't want all that stuff!
(maybe some of it! haha)

I'm happy where I am and I am grateful for all the things that I do have!
My life is great no matter what anyone else says.
I know there are other people out there who have it worse than I.

Have a great weekend everyone!!

3 comments:

Kaitlin Hogan said...

I love TJMaxx!

Allie Ruth Morris said...

I'm an avid thrifter too! :)
Great reminder to be thankful for the things we have!

Allie Ruth Morris

Melissa said...

love this post. i get ideas from the expensive places and find similar clothes at cheaper places! i found you through the blog hop and look forward to following along!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...