Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Fact & Fiction: Happy Birthday Oreo's!


(not a great picture, I obviously need help learning how to smile for a camera!)

Fact:
Tuesday was Oreo's 100th Birthday! There is no better way to celebrate with them than to buy some Oreo's and dip them in a glass of cold milk! Oh so good!!

Fact:
So far this week is going by soooo fast!

Fact:
March is a birthday month for a lot of people in my family.... I need to start getting presents ready!

Fiction:
I feel accomplished this week. I have done everything I need to do. Especially my homework. (:

Fact:
This weekend will be great! I'm ready for some birthday celebrations and being with friends!

Happy Thursday everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...