Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, February 12, 2012

What I Wore {A Mix of Denim}



 Shirt: Target, Jeans: Macy's, Jacket: Childhood (aka I don't know), Shoes: TOMS, Bracelet: Mexico & Tiffany's, Necklace: Boutique

Hello and good morning to you all!

I hope you all had a great weekend and are ready to start the new week off right.
I have a whole lot on my mind but, I hope to stay on topic!

This year I started volunteering at a local community for women..
I was nervous at first..
Every week I volunteer here and I have had lots of fun.
I've made new friends and I get to hold precious little babies all day!
{I don't have any kids so for me that ROCKS!}

These mothers are great and the staff is amazing!
But, the other day I got to thinking.
How many more mothers out there need help?
{Maybe this is the social worker in me talking...}
How many of them are truly homeless or trying to flee from a bad situation?

All I can think to do is pray for them.
Pray for them, and their babies that they might find an outlet to their situation.
And pray that they find help.

Just think, if every working able body man and woman were to volunteer once a week,
The world would accomplish so much!
Think of all the lives that would be touched.
And the mouths that would be fed.



linking up:

Photobucket



1 comment:

The Duty's said...

cute outfit!! love that scripture! :)

xoxo
Jenna Duty

www.thedutyfamily.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...