Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Fact/Fiction: Procrastinating with a blanket instead of school work

Fact:
I just took a quiz and got 100%. A round of applause is welcome.
Fact:
Today I am sick and feel so out of body.
Fact:
For the rest of this Valentine's Day I will continue to crochet this lovely blanket


waiting the arrival of my wonderful husband!
(not great pictures so the yarn names are: aqua mist, mint and chocolate! That should give you a better idea of what it looks like! )
Fact:
For Valentine's Day I will enjoy chocolate chip pancakes!
Fiction:
This week I have tried to do my hair.... okay just today I didn't
Fiction:
My apartment is so clean!

Happy Valentine's Day to you all!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...