Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday

{one} what was one thing that you valued when you were a kid?
My toys! I loved playing with dolls!

{two} what was your favorite (+ lease favorite) subject in school?
I think I hated them all but my leas favorite was Science! I was NOT good at Science!

{three} do you remember your first love?
I never dated, I went on 1 date before I met my husband... he was my second date ever! 




{four} what one pet would you love to have?


I want my poodle back! I miss her so much.



{five} would you rather live in the country or in the city?
I would rather liver in the city! I love to be busy.

{six} what do you love about blogging?
I love meeting new people and making new friends!

{seven} what is the first website you visit everyday?
My email!

{eight} will you or have you joined google+?
I've heard good things about it but I'm not too sure, I guess it's not on my mind right now.

{nine} what is your favorite scent of candle/air freshener?
I love the fruity smells!!! mmmmm!

{ten} how would you describe your style?
I was actually thinking about this the other day. I'm all over the place. I like it all, but I'm not really into goth or emo kind of stuff. My style is more preppy!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...