Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday



Hello and welcome! 
I have very much been neglecting this blog because I only have a week left with my brother and want to hang out with him lots! So don't be mad at me! 
But here are my Q's and A's for today!!


{one} how many times have you been a bridesmaid/maid of honor?
Once, for my SIL

{two} what’s the last thing your do before you fall asleep at night?
Sometimes I read Facebook, sometimes I watch The Office. 

{three} you just won your dream vacation, all expenses paid. where are you going?
Well this is great. I would really like to say travel the whole world but that wouldn't be fair even though that would be my dream vacation. So maybe it does count!

{four} what is your favorite outdoor activity?
I love to ride bikes! When I was younger every Saturday morning my dad and I would go on a bike ride!

{five} as a child, what did you want to “be when you grew up”? did you end up there?
a Teacher.

{six} what are 3 things your dream home would have that you don’t currently have?
a pool, shutters, thick baseboards.



{seven} what’s for dinner tonight?
Left overs. What a bore!

{eight} if someone stopped by your house unannounced on a typical Saturday night, what would they find you doing?
If we were home we would be watching The Office!

{nine} what’s your average monthly water bill?
Hmmm I think it's like $25.

{ten} what do you do to relax?
Craft, blog, watch tv with the hubs, hang with the fam. 




1 comment:

Sarah said...

Traveling the world TOTALLY counts - believe me, that's a better vacation than I would pick! LOVE that bathroom - so, so cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...